Sunday 21 November 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 21, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stan Musial and Ralph Meeker.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1920 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Stan Musial: American baseball star, a left-handed outfielder and first baseman and leading hitter who was elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 1969.
- Ralph Meeker: American film, stage and television actor best known for starring in the 1953 Broadway production of Picnic, and in the 1955 film noir cult classic Kiss Me Deadly.
- Ralph Meeker in Minneapolis: Minnesota, USA; actor (Anderson Tapes, Night Stalker).
- Irish War of Independence: In Dublin, 31 people are killed in what became known as ''Bloody Sunday''. This included fourteen British informants, fourteen Irish civilians and three Irish Republican Army prisoners.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Cuban Moon - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Save a Little Dram for Me - Bert Williams
- I'd Love to Fall Asleep and Wake up in My Mammy's Arms - Peerless Quartet
- My Little Bimbo Down on the Bimbo Isle - Frank Crumit