Saturday 20 November 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Douglas Dick and Armin Schibler.
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The Man of the Forest by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1920 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Douglas Dick: Charles Town, West Virginia -- Actor (Carl-Waterfront).
- Armin Schibler: Swiss musician and composer.
- Nobel Peace Prize awarded to US President W Wilson
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I'd Love to Fall Asleep and Wake up in My Mammy's Arms - Peerless Quartet
- My Little Bimbo Down on the Bimbo Isle - Frank Crumit
- Cuban Moon - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Save a Little Dram for Me - Bert Williams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?