Wednesday 3 November 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gerhard Knoop and Paulette Merval.
L'innamorata, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The Man of the Forest by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1920 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Gerhard Knoop: Norwegian actor, stage producer and theatre director.
- Paulette Merval: La Roche-Chalais Opera Singers.
- Oodgeroo Noonuccal: Australian poet educator and activist (d. 1993).
- Emperor Jones opens at Provincetown Theater
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Whispering - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'm in Heaven When I'm in My Mother's Arms - William Robyn
- A Young Man's Fancy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?