Wednesday 3 November 1920US date format: 11/3/1920, UK date format: 3/11/1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paulette Merval and Charles Bronson.
Erotikon, directed by Mauritz Stiller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1920 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Paulette Merval: La Roche-Chalais Opera Singers.
- Charles Bronson: Actor.
- Gerhard Knoop: Norwegian actor, stage producer and theatre director.
- Oodgeroo Noonuccal: Australian poet educator and activist (d. 1993).
- Emperor Jones opens at Provincetown Theater