Wednesday 24 November 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 24, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Maridor and Joseph Olutola Olu Odutola Oguntala.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 24 November 1920 ?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- Teacher's Day in Turkey
- Jean Maridor: France sport Champion.
- Anthony Griffin: Sailor.
- Joseph Olutola Olu Odutola Oguntala: Soho club owner.
- Jean-Marie Pelou: French journalist who served as political editor-in-chief at AFP (Agence France-Presse).
- Elyane Dorsay: France Actor.
- Alexandru Macedonski: Romanian author and poet (d. 1920).