Tuesday 13 April 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Neville Brand and Roberto Calvi.
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1920 ?
- Neville Brand: American actor on-screen from 1949 in character roles, including "Stalag 17," "Birdman of Alcatraz," "Psychic Killer," and "Swamp Beast," which was produced by Al Fast in 1977.
- Roberto Calvi: Italian financier called "God's Banker" as he was involved in the world of Catholic finance and the Christian Democratic.
- Claude Cheysson: French Socialist politician who served as Foreign Minister in the government of Pierre Mauroy from 1981 to 1984.
- Liam Cosgrave: Irish lawyer and politician 6th Taoiseach of Ireland.
- John LaPorta: American clarinet player and saxophonist (d. 2004).
- 1st woman US Civil Service Commissioner, Helen Hamilton appointed
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 April 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Naughty Waltz - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Mystery - Paul Biese Trio
- Wonderful Pal - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?