Wednesday 7 April 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 7, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ravi Shankar and Terence Edward.
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 April 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1920 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Ravi Shankar: Composer.
- Terence Edward: Armstrong polar geographer.
- Clara Agnelli: Italian noted family, the granddaughter of Giovanni, industrialist founder of the Agnelli family fortune and the daughter of Edoardo, who died in an airplane accident in 1935.
- Raymond Franchetti: French ballet dancer and teacher.
- Karl Binding: German jurist (Born 1841).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Naughty Waltz - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Wonderful Pal - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Mystery - Paul Biese Trio