Monday 12 April 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Fizdale and H R.
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 12 April 1920 ?
- Saint Julius I
- Saint Zeno of Verona
- Saint Erkembode
- Saint Damian
- Yuri's Night, an international celebration of the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin; in Russia (and formerly in USSR), the Cosmonautics Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia begins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wonderful Pal - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Mystery - Paul Biese Trio
- That Naughty Waltz - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?