Monday 5 April 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 5, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Hailey and Barend Biesheuvel.
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 April 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1920 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Arthur Hailey: English-Canadian soldier and author (d. 2004).
- Rafique Zakaria: Indian author (d. 2005).
- Barend Biesheuvel: Dutch politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands from 1971 until 1973 (d. 2001).
- Alfonso Thiele: Turkish-Italian race car driver (d. 1986).
- Rafiq Zakaria: Indian cleric scholar and politician (d. 2005).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Naughty Waltz - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Wonderful Pal - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Mystery - Paul Biese Trio