Sunday 18 April 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 18, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Clegg and John Wiley.
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 April 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1920 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Alice Blue Gown - Edith Day (Rosario Bourdon Orchestra)
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Was There Ever a Pal Like You? - Henry Burr