Saturday 13 July 1946
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 13, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cheech Marin and João Bosco.
Till the End of Time, directed by Edward Dmytryk, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching King's Party Line.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1946!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1946 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Cheech Marin: Mexican-American actor and comedian.
- João Bosco: Brazilian great composer, singer and acoustic guitar player.
- Jean-Louis Bourlanges: French Member of the European Parliament from 1989 to 2007.
- Bob Kauffman: American basketball player and coach (d. 2015).
- Stu Lantz
- Pierre-Yves Artaud: French flautist who has performed solo and with famous orchestras around the world.
- Michael Shea: United States -- Sci-fi author (Fat Face, Polyphemus).
- Robert Fisk: Journalist.
- Alfred Stieglitz: US photographer / art dealer (Camera Work), dies at 82.
- Tidbits of 1946 closes at Plymouth Theater NYC after 8 performances