Monday 13 May 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 13, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Johnston British diplomat (Rhodesia and Mary Kay Ash.
The Non-Stop Kid, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1918!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1918 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Mary Kay Ash: Businesswoman.
- John Johnston British diplomat (Rhodesia: Malaysia).
- T Balasaraswati: Indian Bharatanatyam dancer (d. 1984).
- Pierre Lorillon: French aviator, a fighter pilot in World War II and one of the last three pilots in the Normandie-Niemen regiment.
- Anne Spoerry: French doctor and aviator, alias 'Mama daktari' (Madame Doctor in Swahili), who died on 2 February 1999 in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Balasaraswati : Indian dancer and instructor (d. 1984).
- Gwyn Howells: Australian public servant (d. 1997).
- 1st US airmail stamps issued (24 cents)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Emmaline, My Gal - Mike Markel's Orchestra
- I'll Take You Back to Italy - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Some Day They're Coming Home Again - Nora Bayes