Saturday 21 June 1947
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Meredith Baxter and Shirin Ebadi.
The Perils of Pauline, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching In the Kelvinator Kitchen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1947!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1947 ?
- Meredith Baxter: American actress, the daughter of actress-model Whitney Blake and radio announcer Ted Baxter, growing up in Hollywood in her show business family.
- Shirin Ebadi: Iranian lawyer judge and activist Nobel Prize laureate.
- Joey Molland: English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Badfinger and Natural Gas).
- Meredith Baxter-Birney in California: USA; actress (Family Ties, Bridget loves Bernie).
- Junko Akimoto: Japanese singer.
- Dana Rohrabacher: (Rep-R-California).
- Fernando Savater: Spanish philosopher and author.
- Michael Gross: American actor and producer.
- Lex van Delden: Dutch actor (Soldier of Orange).
- Michael Gross in Chicago: Illinois, USA; actor (Family Ties).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1947 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Clark Dennis
- Three Suns - Peg O' My Heart