Wednesday 25 November 1942
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 25, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rosa von Praunheim and Billy Connolly.
Pittsburgh, directed by Lewis Seiler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
On TV people were watching Barnyard WAAC.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1942!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1942 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Rosa von Praunheim
- Billy Connolly: Comedian.
- Rosa Von Praunheim [Holger Mischwitzky]: Riga, Latvia -- Dir (Affengeil).
- Marlin Fitzwater: Public Servant.
- Bob Lind: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Mimis Papaioannou: Greek footballer and manager.
- Tracey Walter in Jersey City: New Jersey, USA; actor (Best of the West).
- National Organization for Aid to Underground, LO, forms
- 26 ampndash WWII: Operation Harling: A British SOE team, together with Greek Resistance fighters, blows up the Gorgopotamos viaduct in the first major sabotage act in occupied continental Europe.