Wednesday 23 January 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 23, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gertrude B Elion and Gertrude B. Elion.
Tarzan of the Apes, directed by Scott Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1918 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Somewhere in France is the Lily - Charles Hart
- I'm All Bound Round with the Mason-Dixon Line - Irving Kaufman
- La Ronde Des Lutins (Dance of the Goblins) - Jascha Heifetz
- Life in a Trench in Belgium (Part 1) - Lieutenant Gitz Rice of the First Canadians & Henry Burr