Saturday 26 July 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Baroness Oppenheim-Barnes and Orson Clay.
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 26 July 1930 ?
- Baroness Oppenheim-Barnes: .
- Orson Clay: American accountant and CEO of American National Insurance company.
- Plínio de Arruda Sampaio: Brazilian lawyer and politician (d. 2014).
- Barbara Jefford: English actress.
- Charles Creighton and James Hargis of Missouri begin their return journey to Los Angeles, driving 11,555ampnbspkm using only a reverse gear the trip lasts the next 42 days.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 26 July 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?