Thursday 10 July 1930US date format: 7/10/1930, UK date format: 10/7/1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 10, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Lantéri-Laura and André Damien.
Dixiana, directed by Luther Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1930 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Georges Lantéri-Laura
- André Damien
- Chuck Sewell: American test-pilot and chief test pilot for Grumman Corp.
- Bruce Boa: Canadian-English actor (d. 2004).
- Jacques Klein: Brazilian pianist.
- Josephine Veasey: English soprano and actress.
- Susan Cummings: German-American actress.
- Georges Lanteri-Laura: French psychiatrist who served as head of the Esquirol Hospital and Director of Studies at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales.
- de GENLIS Eric de Waubert: St Germain en Laye EXecutives.