Sunday 20 July 1930US date format: 7/20/1930, UK date format: 20/7/1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 20, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chuck Daly and Pierre Joatton.
The Silent Enemy, directed by H.P. Carver, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 July 1930
Last minute gifts?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1930 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Chuck Daly: American basketball Head Coach for the...
- Pierre Joatton
- Yuri Petrovich Artyukin: USSR -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 14).
- Jean Cardot: French sculptor, elected a member of the...
- Arthur U Spronken: Sculptor.
- William Goetzmann: American historian and author (d. 2010).
- Sally Howes: English-American singer and actress.
- Giannis Agouris: Greek journalist and author (d. 2006).
- Sally Ann Howes: London, England -- Actress (Dead of...
- 106 degrees F (41 degrees C), Washington, DC (district record high).