Saturday 19 July 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Serin and Darko Suvin.
The Silent Enemy, directed by H.P. Carver, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1930 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
Famous Birthdays:19 July
- Robert Stout: Scottish-New Zealand lawyer and politician 13th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1930).