Sunday 26 May 1918US date format: 5/26/1918, UK date format: 26/5/1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 26, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Erich Rossner and Anton Christoforidis.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1918!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1918 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- Erich Rossner: German Nazi military, a Unterscharführer in the Waffen SS during World War II.
- Anton Christoforidis: Turkish-Greek boxer (d. 1985).
- Georgian Social Democratic Republic declares independence from Russia.
- The Democratic Republic of Georgia is established.
- The Transcaucasian Democratic Federative Republic is abolished. Georgia declares its independence as the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- For the Two of Us - Albert & Monroe Jockers
- Roses of Picardy - Lambert Murphy
- A Little Bit of Sunshine - Shannon Four