Thursday 2 May 1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 2, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frederick Archibauld .
The Non-Stop Kid, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1918 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- General Motors acquires the Chevrolet Motor Company of Delaware.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Siren's Song - Helen Clark & Gladys Rice
- Everybody's Crazy 'Bout the Doggone Blues (But I'm Happy) - Marion Harris
- On the Road to Home Sweet Home - Percy Hemus