Saturday 18 May 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 18, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Massimo Girotti and Gertrud Demenga.
The Non-Stop Kid, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1918!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1918 ?
- Massimo Girotti: Italian film actor whose career spanned seven decades.
- Gertrud Demenga: Swiss actress in various theatres.
- Michel Vialatte: St-Etienne Military man.
- Toivo Kuula composer: dies at age 34.
- Netherlands Indian Volksraad installed in Batavia.
- TNT explosion in chemical factory in Oakdale Pennsylvania kills 200.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Emmaline, My Gal - Mike Markel's Orchestra
- I'll Take You Back to Italy - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Some Day They're Coming Home Again - Nora Bayes