Sunday 19 May 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Bonucci and Abraham Pais.
The Non-Stop Kid, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1918!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1918 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- Alberto Bonucci: Italian film actor and director.
- Abraham Pais: Dutch-American physicist historian and academic (d. 2000).
- Raoul Lufbery: French-American World War I fighter pilot and flying ace (Born 1885).
- Washington's first Sunday game, Senators beat Cleveland 1-0 in 18 innings.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Emmaline, My Gal - Mike Markel's Orchestra
- I'll Take You Back to Italy - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Some Day They're Coming Home Again - Nora Bayes