Monday 30 July 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eunice Munoz and Paul Bisciglia.
The Mysterious Lady, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1928!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1928 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Eunice Munoz: Portuguese actress.
- Paul Bisciglia: French film actor, who died on 18 April 2010.
- Rafael Garcia Picado: Costa Rican painter, architect, and football player.
- Joe Nuxhall: American baseball player, a left-handed pitcher with the Cincinnati Reds / Redlegs (1944, 1952–1960, 1962-1966), Kansas City Athletics (1961), and Los Angeles Angels (1962).
- Eunice Muñoz: Portuguese actress.
- George Eastman shows 1st color motion pictures (US)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 July 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?