Monday 30 July 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Bisciglia and Eunice Munoz.
Holding His Own, directed by Leslie Goodwins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 July 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1928!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1928 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Eunice Munoz: Portuguese actress.
- Paul Bisciglia: French film actor, who died on 18 April 2010.
- Rafael Garcia Picado: Costa Rican painter, architect, and football player.
- Joe Nuxhall: American baseball player, a left-handed pitcher with the Cincinnati Reds / Redlegs (1944, 1952–1960, 1962-1966), Kansas City Athletics (1961), and Los Angeles Angels (1962).
- Eunice Muñoz: Portuguese actress.
- George Eastman shows 1st color motion pictures (US)