Wednesday 3 December 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 3, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Luc Godard and Phyllis Curtin in Clarksburg.
Rogue of the Rio Grande, directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 December 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1930 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Jean-Luc Godard: French film director, screenwriter, critic and producer, who has also worked as an actor.
- Gary Becker: Economist.
- Phyllis Curtin in Clarksburg: West Virginia, USA; soprano (New York City Opera).
- Andy Williams in Wall Lake: Iowa, USA; singer ("Moon River", Andy Williams Show).
- Raul Gonzalez: Filipino lawyer and politician 42nd Filipino Secretary of Justice (d. 2014).
- Yves Trudeau: Canadian sculptor.
- Air-borne chemicals combine with fog to kill 60 (Meuse Valley, Belgium).
- Otto Ender forms Austrian government.