Tuesday 30 December 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Charles Benik and Claude Titre.
Billy the Kid, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Looney Tunes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1930!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1930 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Anthony Charles Benik
- Claude Titre
- Roy Calne: English surgeon and academic.
- Jerome Theisen: Benedictine.
- Tu Youyou: Chinese chemist and pharmacist Nobel Prize laureate.
- Red Rhodes: American guitarist (First National Band) (d. 1995).
- Anthony Benik: American spiritualist minister who was a seminary student prior to entering Navy service.