Friday 4 January 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 4, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Norman Dale "Buddy" Baker in Missouri .
Birds of a Feather, directed by Curtis Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1918 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Don't Know Where I'm Going But I'm On My Way - Peerless Quartet
- Over There - Prince's Orchestra
- Sailin' Away On the Henry Clay - Victor Military Band