Saturday 19 January 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Luciano Emmer and John H Johnson.
Tarzan of the Apes, directed by Scott Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1918 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Luciano Emmer
- John H Johnson: United States -- Publisher (Negro Digest, Ebony, Jet).
- John H. Johnson: Businessman.
- John Johnson: American entrepreneur, the founder of Johnson Publishing, Ebony magazine, Jet magazine and builder of a multi-million-dollar cosmetics and insurance empire, all from a borrowed $500.
- Soviets disallows a Constitution Assembly.
- Russian Constituent Assembly proclaims Russian Democratic Federative Republic, but was dissolved by Bolshevik government on same day.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Will You Remember? - Olive Kline & Lambert Murphy
- Danny Boy - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
- Somewhere in France is the Lily - Henry Burr
- Say a Prayer for the Boys Over There - Peerless Quartet