Monday 7 January 1918, Orthodox Christmas
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 7, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Finch and Alessadro Natta.
'49-'17, directed by Ruth Ann Baldwin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1918 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Melody Land - Shannon Four
- The Old Grey Mare - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan