Saturday 5 January 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 5, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
'49-'17, directed by Ruth Ann Baldwin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1918 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 January
- British premier Lloyd George demand for unified peace.
- The Free Committee for a German Workers Peace, which would become the Nazi party, is founded.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Don't Know Where I'm Going But I'm On My Way - Peerless Quartet
- Over There - Prince's Orchestra
- Sailin' Away On the Henry Clay - Victor Military Band