Saturday 12 January 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 12, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Maharishi Yogi .
'49-'17, directed by Ruth Ann Baldwin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 January 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 12 January 1918 ?
- In USA's Monk, the 4th season episode of MR. MONK AND MRS. MONK (#T-2351) indicates that Monk spilt something on January 12, 1999 during an earthquake. He stated "Earthquakes count, I don't make the rules."
- In the television series The X-Files, the third season episode Syzygy, has two girls, Terri & Magi, both born on January 12, 1979. Strange astrological properties with 3+ celestial bodies in alignment gives them great power which they use to kill off several of their high school classmates on their birthday in 1996.
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the fictional computer HAL becomes operational on January 12. In the movie by Stanley Kubrick, HAL was "born" in 1992, while in the book by Arthur C. Clarke the same event occurs in 1997.
- Tanzania - Zanzibar Revolution Day
- Maharishi Yogi: Indian-Dutch guru and educator (d. 2008).
- Montreal Canadiens' Joe Malone scores five goals beating Ottawa 9-4.
- Finland's ''Mosaic Confessors'' law went into effect, making Finnish Jews full citizens.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Melody Land - Shannon Four
- The Old Grey Mare - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan