Monday 4 June 1928US date format: 6/4/1928, UK date format: 4/6/1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 4, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ruth Westheimer and Antônio Ermírio de Moraes.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1928 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Ruth Westheimer: German-American psychosexual therapist known as Dr. Ruth.
- Antônio Ermírio de Moraes
- Edmo Fenoglio: Italian film director; debut 1955 at the Piccolo Theater of Geneva and on TV with a Gastone Tanzi thriller.
- Antonio Ermirio de Moraes: Businessman.
- Jean Bornard: French trade unionist, who served as the chairman of the French Confederation of Christian Workers (French: Confédération française des travailleurs chrétiens, CFTC) - one of the five major French confederations of trade unions, belonging to the social Christian tradition.
- Zhang Zuolin: Chinese warlord (Born 1873).
- President of the Republic of China Zhang Zuolin is assassinated by Japanese agents.