Wednesday 4 June 1930US date format: 6/4/1930, UK date format: 4/6/1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 4, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Morgana King and Pentti Raitio.
Sunny Skies, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1930 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Morgana King: American singer and actress who was a recording artist from 1955 and traveled the night club circuit for 25 years.
- Marion Zimmer Bradley: Writer.
- Pentti Raitio: Composer.
- Nuccia Bongiovanni: Italian singer, who died in Milan on 2 September 1970.
- George Chesworth: English air marshal and politician Lord Lieutenant of Moray.
- Viktor Tikhonov: Russian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2014).