Friday 5 March 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 5, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include José Aboulker and Henri Delporte.
Broken Silence, directed by Luis Puenzo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1920 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- José Aboulker: French military personnel, a member of the anti-Nazi resistance who co-founded a resistance network in Algiers in World War II and emerged as one of the main leaders of the resistance movement in North Africa.
- Henri Delporte: French prehistorian.
- Jose Aboulker: Jewish Communist (d. 2009).
- Jacques Paillard: French neurophysiologist.
- Leontine Tg Kelly: 1st black female Bishop (Methodist).
- Virginia Christine: Actress (Mrs Olson), dies at 76.
- Leontine Kelly: American bishop (d. 2012).
- Arthur Rottiers: Belgium Writer.
- Delbert L Latta (Representative-Republican-Ohio: 1959-).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Gave Her That - Al Jolson
- Poor Little Butterfly is a Fly Gal Now - All-Star Trio
- William Tell Overture - Columbia Orchestra