Tuesday 24 July 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 24, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Zelda Fitzgerald and Henri Bernard.
Watermelon Contest, directed by James White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 July 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1900 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Zelda Fitzgerald: American wife of novelist, F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Henri Bernard: France sport Champion.
- Jan Debusscher: France sport Champion.
- Antonio Jacono: Italy Writer.
- Ferdinand Hamet: Dutch Missionary in Mongolia, murdered at 59.
- Race riot in New Orleans, two white policemen killed.