Tuesday 17 July 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Rivoire and Marcel Dalio.
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while To Have and to Hold by Mary Johnston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 17 July 1900 ?
- Kyoto, Japan - Gion Matsuri
- Various mathematics departments - Yellow Pig's Day
- South Korea - Constitution Day
- Puerto Rico - Luis Mu�oz Rivera's Birthday
- Feast Day of St Cynllo
- Iraq - Ba'ath Revolution Day
Famous Birthdays:17 July
- New York Giant Christy Mathewson begins career losing to Brooklyn Superbas
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ma Tiger Lily - Len Spencer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?