Monday 23 July 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Merle and John Babcock.
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Red Pottage by Mary Cholmondele was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1900 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
Famous Birthdays:23 July
- Pan-African Congress meets in London.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?