Monday 23 July 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helen Ferguson and Edward Dahlberg.
Watermelon Contest, directed by James White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1900 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Helen Ferguson
- Edward Dahlberg: Novelist.
- Robert Merle: Neuilly sur Seine physician.
- John Babcock: Canadian World War I veteran (d. 2010).
- Pan-African Congress meets in London.