Tuesday 3 July 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alessandro Blasetti and John Mason Brown.
Sherlock Holmes Baffled, directed by Arthur Marvin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1900 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Alessandro Blasetti: Italian film director and critic, one of the two best directors of the Fascist period of Italian cinema from 1935-1945, which was, for the most part, a mediocre era.
- John Mason Brown: Louisville, Kentucky -- Critic (Tonight on Broadway).
- Maurice Baledent: France Scientist.