Tuesday 3 July 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Mason Brown and Alessandro Blasetti.
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Red Pottage by Mary Cholmondele was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1900 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- John Mason Brown: Louisville, Kentucky -- Critic (Tonight on Broadway).
- Alessandro Blasetti: Italian film director and critic, one of the two best directors of the Fascist period of Italian cinema from 1935-1945, which was, for the most part, a mediocre era.
- Maurice Baledent: France Scientist.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?