Saturday 21 July 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Carre .
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Janice Meredith by Paul Leicester Ford was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1900 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Pope Leo XIII encyclical to the Greek-Melkite rite.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?