Friday 27 July 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Vidor and Gabriel Audisio.
A Farmer's Imitation of Ching Ling Foo, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Red Pottage by Mary Cholmondele was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1900 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Charles Vidor: Budapest, Hungary -- Direct (Rhapsody, Gilda, Cover Girl).
- Gabriel Audisio: French writer, poet, essayist and writer of short stories; he died on January 26, 1978.
- Ernst Fürbringer: German stage/film actor, acting teacher, farmer, also businessman, who appeared in 130 films between 1933 and 1983.
- Hans Haug: Swiss composer in the primitivist style.
- Knud : Danish prince, as the second son and youngest child of Christian X and Alexandrine of Mecklenburg-Schwerin.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?