Saturday 28 July 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 28, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Johnstone and Catherine Dale Owen.
Watermelon Contest, directed by James White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 July 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1900 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Maurice Johnstone: Composer.
- Catherine Dale Owen: American actress (d. 1965).
- Catherine Owen: American actress (d. 1965).
- Hamburger created by Louis Lassing in Connecticut.