Tuesday 10 July 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 10, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Evelyn Laye and Joseph Schrank.
Watermelon Contest, directed by James White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1900 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Evelyn Laye: English theatre and musical film actress, who was active on the London light opera stage.
- Joseph Schrank
- Elsie Evelyn Laye: English singer / actress (Bitter Sweet, Merry Widow).
- Pier Garoglio: Italy Scientist.
- Mitchell Parish: Lithuanian-American songwriter (d. 1993).
- Sampson Sievers: Russian monk and mystic (d. 1979).