Tuesday 13 June 1939US date format: 6/13/1939, UK date format: 13/6/1939
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 13, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Don "Sugarcane" Harris and Siegfried Fischbacher.
Five Came Back, directed by John Farrow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Trooping the Colour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1939!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1939 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Don "Sugarcane" Harris: Rocker / actor (Soup for 1, Greeased...
- Siegfried Fischbacher: German-American illusionist (of...
- Tom Cheek: American baseball broadcaster (d. 2005).
- Volter A Kilpi: Finnish writer (Suljetuilla Porteilla),...