Sunday 11 June 1939US date format: 6/11/1939, UK date format: 11/6/1939
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 11, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Christina Crawford and Jackie Stewart.
Down the Wyoming Trail, directed by Albert Herman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Trooping the Colour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 June 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1939!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1939 ?
- Christina Crawford: American writer and noted family, the...
- Jackie Stewart: Scottish-American professional race car...
- Wilma Burgess: Country-pop singer.
- Barry Porter: MP (Conservative).
- Rachael Flint: Baroness Heyhoe Flint English cricketer...
- King and Queen of England taste first "hot dogs" at US President Franklin Roosevelt's party.