Wednesday 6 June 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 6, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Deukmejian and Julian Mayfield.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 June 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1928 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- George Deukmejian: American attorney and politician: a conservative republican, Governor of California 1/03/1983; re-elected 1987.
- Julian Mayfield: American actor, director, writer and Civil Rights activist.
- George Deukmejian in Menands: New York, USA; (Governor-California).
- Heinrich Gottlieb Noren: Composer, dies at 67.