Monday 11 June 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 11, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Queen Fabiola of Belgium and Fabiola de Mora y Aragon.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 June 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1928 ?
- Queen Fabiola of Belgium
- Gerard van Leijenhorst: Dutch Undersecretary of the Interior (CDA).
- Fabiola de Mora y Aragon: Spanish-born Queen consort of the Belgians.
- Fabiola : Spanish-Belgian royalty, the wife of King Baudouin of Belgium.
- René Roustan: French boxer, 1950-1954.
- Rene Roustan: France sport Champion.
- A medical doctors' strike begins in Vienna.