Thursday 14 June 1928US date format: 6/14/1928, UK date format: 14/6/1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Brout and Michel Valette.
Ride 'Em Cowboy, directed by Arthur Lubin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1928 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Robert Brout
- Michel Valette
- Che Guevara: Revolutionary.
- Ernesto "Che" Guevara Serna: Arg / Cuba revolutionary (Cuba).
- Ernesto ''Che'' Guevara: Argentine Cuban revolution figure (d. 1967).
- Che Guevara: Activist.
- Emmeline Pankhurst: British feminine social activist who founded the "Women's Franchise League" in 1889, working for her lifetime for women's rights.
- Republican National Convention in Kansas City nominates Herbert Hoover for US President.
- Students take over the medical wing of Rosario University in Argentina.