Wednesday 6 November 1940
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dieter F Uchtdorf and Marc Ladreit de Lacharrière.
Fantasia, directed by Leopold Stokowski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
On TV people were watching Gabby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1940!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1940 ?
- Dieter F Uchtdorf: American religious figure.
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharrière: French business leader, the CEO of FIMALAC (a.
- Elke Sommer: German-American actress of international films.
- Johnny Giles: Irish footballer and manager.
- Ruth Messinger: American businesswoman and politician.
- Dieter Uchtdorf: German-American pilot and religious leader
- Franklin D Roosevelt re-elected President
- Agatha Christie's mystery novel ''And Then There Were None'' is published in book form in the United States.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 November 1940
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1940 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?