Wednesday 6 November 1940
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 6, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marc Ladreit de Lacharrière and Dieter F Uchtdorf.
The Letter, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
On TV people were watching Gabby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 November 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1940!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1940 ?
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharrière: French business leader, the CEO of FIMALAC (a.
- Dieter F Uchtdorf: American religious figure.
- Elke Sommer: German-American actress of international films.
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf: Businessman.
- Ruth Messinger: American businesswoman and politician.
- Dieter Uchtdorf: German-American pilot and religious leader.
- Johnny Giles: Irish footballer and manager.
- Franklin D Roosevelt re-elected President
- Agatha Christie's mystery novel ''And Then There Were None'' is published in book form in the United States.