Friday 7 May 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The Re-Creation of Brian Kent by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 7 May 1920 ?
- USA - National Masturbation Day (Declared by Good_Vibrations_(sex_toy_business)) Now in its 11th year - 
- Blessed Gisela (died 1060)
- Saint Domitian of Huy, apostle of the Meuse valley
- Bulgaria - Radio and Television Day (see above)
- Russia - Radio Day (commemorating the work of Alexander Popov)
- Saint Flavia Domitilla
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 May
- Kiev Offensive: Polish troops led by Jozef Pi?sudski and Edward Rydz-Smig?y and assisted by a symbolic Ukrainian force capture Kiev only to be driven out by the Red Army counter-offensive a month later.
- The Art Gallery of Ontario, in Toronto, opens the first exhibition by the Group of Seven.
- Treaty of Moscow: Soviet Russia recognizes the independence of the Democratic Republic of Georgia only to invade the country six months later.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh How I Laugh When I Think That I Cried Over You - Nora Bayes
- Art Hickman & His Orchestra - Rose Room
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?