Wednesday 22 January 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 22, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lille Graah and Prince Oana.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 January 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1908 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Prince Oana: American baseball player (d. 1976).
- Lille Graah: Norwegian journalist, radio announcer, and reporter.
- Loni Heuser: German film actress.
- Lev Landau: Soviet physicist who made fundamental contributions to many areas of theoretical physics.
- Loni Heuser-Mackeben: Italy Actor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Wouldn't You Like to Have Me for a Sweetheart? - Ada Jones
- Two Blue Eyes - Billy Murray
- Who Do You Love? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Dixie Dan - Arthur Collins
- You - Frank Stanley