Monday 20 January 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Martha Norelius and Wilfred Conwell.
Evangeline, directed by Karen Lam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1908 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Martha Norelius
- Paula Wessely: Austrian actress / producer (Masquerade).
- Wilfred Conwell: Bain composer.
- Gonzalo Aguirre Beltran: Mexican anthropologist known for his studies of marginal populations.
- Fleur Cowles: American writer, editor and artist (d. 2009).
- John Ordronaux: American Civil War army surgeon, a professor of medical jurisprudence, and pioneering mental health commissioner (Born 1830).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Wouldn't You Like to Have Me for a Sweetheart? - Ada Jones
- Two Blue Eyes - Billy Murray
- Who Do You Love? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Dixie Dan - Arthur Collins
- You - Frank Stanley