Monday 20 January 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Martha Norelius and Paula Wessely.
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while The Trail of the Lonesome Pine by John Fox, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 20 January 1908 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Martha Norelius
- Paula Wessely: Austrian actress / producer (Masquerade).
- Wilfred Conwell: Bain composer.
- Gonzalo Aguirre Beltran: Mexican anthropologist known for his studies of marginal populations.
- Fleur Cowles: American writer, editor and artist (d. 2009).
- John Ordronaux: American Civil War army surgeon, a professor of medical jurisprudence, and pioneering mental health commissioner (Born 1830).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?